6. Yellow Belt Level: Anarion, Wood Elf Wizard

I like Anarion I want to get a bunch more and repaint in different colors.  Here's a 
good looking version on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nbc5s62WYo


But, I went by the book.



This Wizard guy is my first attempt at real eyes, and the lessons in this second kit are Layering, Highlighting, Shading, and Blacklining.  I'm really getting it after watching a bunch of YouTube videos by Miniac, Uncle Atom and Dr. Faust.  I put links on the right side to their respective YouTube Channels.


This is my first photo with my new Macro Lens for my iPhone X.  I'll get better.  Here, Anarion is obviously casting some sort of disorienting Charm Spell...he's weird and scares me a little bit.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9. Lendil Blackroot