3. Mangu Timur, Evil Warrior--from the Core Skills kit

Image from the future
This is the last guy from the kit, and the first one I went off-script and used my own colors, having researched on the internet for other people's Mangus.  I also used Killerminis again on youtube as a general guide:
and here he is after some basing 
These Reaper MSP metallic paints are horrible and hard to cover -- they also separate on the palette in a weird way.  Vallejo Model Air Metallics were recommended by some Pros as superior in every way.
The frostiness of this figure is due to the weird composition of the MSP metallics.  Boy, a month after painting this guy, I can tell I'm way better and want to re-do this figure.  However, the documentarian in me wants to keep it to show progress as I improve my skills.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9. Lendil Blackroot