4. Kobolds: Troops, War Chief and Shaman Leaders (8)

I really like these tiny guys for $17.  They are child-sized little dragon-kin who hate gnomes and worship real dragons.  Look at the skull on his tiny belt!
These are images from the future, after basing.
I used Engineer Jeff on YouTube this time as a guide to painting these kobolds.

They are cunning and value nothing so much as setting traps and ambushes.
I like seeing a guerilla gang-attack.  Maybe trip this big guy into a spiked pit.

I'm imagining a scenario where kobolds took over a gnomish mine and quarry.  The support camp grew into a good sized village with outlying farms and ranches.
They are led by a War Chief and a Shaman.  This shaman has raised a small group of undead skeletons as muscle.

This is the War Chief--and he is much better looking at arm's length than at 4 inches

and the Tribal Shaman, who may have raised a small group of skeletons and zombies
 This is my first attempt at making fire look like fire
 ...and I like his gold rimmed spectacles

Here is the whole troop..I feel like I need more grunts here..or traps.  Of course, the Skeletons and Green Dragon Hatchling are wrapped up in this storyline.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9. Lendil Blackroot